Sunday, May 9, 2010

So here's the goal

Goal: From Monday until June 4th (and possibly later, but more sporadically) the goal is to cook 2 recipes a week-day and blog about them (If you were expecting funny, I'm sorry in advance.). If a recipe turns out particularly well I may consider posting the recipe, but I'm not sure yet so you will have to sit tight and wait for me to decide.

Some of these recipes (like KATY PANCAKES!!!!!) may involve using mixes... but for KATY PANCAKES!!!!! the Aunt Jemima pancake mix is a part of the experience, so it would be hard to cut that out.

All desserts (unless its something involving Jello) will not have mixes, because they taste better without them.

Final Rule: Under certain circumstnaces, Katy retains the right to break any and all of these rules (but at least you know that I will admit to it if I do!).

Okay so... wish me luck because there's no turning back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment