Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yay for Panna Cotta!!

By the way... yesterday's question? ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had all of those fruits incorporated into my diet in some way today (isn't that just so awesome of me??? kidding. kind of. not really.)
Okay... So today I went with my mom to this event (I'm not sure what else to call it) where someone who handles my parents' investments hosted. He gave a speech about his opinion on how the Greece government bonds situation and the Euro would affect the way he plans to invest money (or something along those lines). Then we watched a chef from Viking cook things and feed us! We got the recipes for everything he made: Bruschetta with Marinated Fresh Mozzarella, Angel Hair Pasta with Pesto, Grilled Seafood Skewers, Asparagus with Prosciutto, and Panna Cotta. We also got a 'bonus' recipe of Frozen Bellinis--- but I obviously can't use that one for a while... We also got tips/ little tricks to all of the recipes that he made in front of us. It was fancy. I liked it very much.
Anyway, it was delicious.

Today I made this 'Iced Tea with a Twist." It had tea, yes, but it also had orange juice and grapefruit juice. I thought it might taste disgusting, but why not give it a chance?? Anyway, it wasn't bad. Although, upon reflection, I think that I like plain iced tea more.

I also made Banana Oatmeal Muffins with chocolate chips in them. Apparently, they were a hit because, when mom and I got home, there were only 2 left. By the time I get up tomorrow they will all be gone.
That makes me a little sad-- but at least it wasn't so terrible that no one wants to go near them, right??

Anyway... Good Night---- I'm tired. If you haven't noticed, my procrastination skills are kicking back in (its been getting later and later each time I try to post). How am I going to survive college with this kind of work ethic???

No comments:

Post a Comment